Who should attend?
The course is ideal for complete beginners to computers.
At a Glance
This course will help the students to use a computer properly and perform basic file management tasks.
Course Level: Beginner
Time frame/Duration: 8 Hours
Chapter 1: Operating System
Chapter 2: File Management
Chapter 3: Utilities
Chapter 4: Print Management
- Use the main features of the operating system including adjusting the main computer settings and using built-in help features.
- Operate effectively around the computer desktop and work effectively in a graphical user environment.
- Know about the main concepts of file management and be able to efficiently organize files and folders so that they are easy to identify and find.
- Use utility software to compress and extract large files and use anti-virus software to protect against computer viruses.
- Demonstrate the ability to use simple text editing and print tools available within the operating system.